Rohan Educational Solutions introduces itself as a manufacturers/ suppliers/ exporters and traders. We are offering a huge range of instruments which are widely used for the testing purposes. Our Test and Measurements product range include instruments like OTDR, Optical Spectrum Analyzer Laser Source, Power Meter, Visual Fault Locator, Inspection Probe (Microscope), Optical Loss test, Optical Talk Set, and many other instruments.
Optical Time Domain Reflectometer-ODTR
Optical Time Domain Reflectometer(OTDR) is a very improtant tool used by every telecom engineer to find the fiber cuts in the Real network, We Offer a wide variety of range and also in different variants of ODTR like Single, Dual, Tri Wavelength Version, etc. The range is available in light, compact and hands-free design specifications.
Laser Source is widely used in the measurement of return loss, insertion loss in optical components. we offer highly precision hand held laser source for the measurement.
The laser Source comes with
- Single wavelength (1310nm/1490nm/1550nm/1625nm),
- dual Wavelength(1310nm/1550nm/1490nm),
- Tri-wavelength (1310/1490nm/1550nm)
- Quad Wavelength (1310nm/1550nm/1625nm) and we also have a customized option for our esteem customers
Power meters are the most basic tool essentials for all technicians installing or maintaining any type of fiber networks. We offer power meters based on the network which their deal such as Cable TV/ISP/Telecom/FTTH.
The Power meter are of high precision and measures accurate power of the network,
Visual Fault Locator
Visual Fault Locator is a very basic tool which is used to test a small distance fiber network.
The VFL emits a red Light which the engineer to check for the network issues, this tool is very helpful in determining the micro and Macro bends in the patchcords, patch panels and also in Enclosures
Visual Fault Locator can also be used to identify fibers in multi-fiber cables. Visual Fault Locator is designed for both single mode and multimode fiber optic applications.
Fiber Microscope is used for inspecting fiber terminations. Light is introduced into the optical path so that it comes out of the tip of the objective and strikes the sample perpendicular to the fiber end-face.Available in magnification strengths of either 200x or 400x
- Achromatic glass objective for excellent image quality
- Focus wheel for proper focus at all times
- Universal 2.5 mm adapter for nearly all ST, SC and FC connector ferrules included as the standard adapter
- Integrated laser safety filters (not intended for viewing lit fibers)
- Coaxial Illumination by LED light giving up to 100,000 lamp hour life and extended battery life